Background of my career as an artist

      I was born in Holland and studied art at the Kunst Academy in Haarlem, the University of Neuchatel, Switzerland and the University of Florence, Italy.
     I then returned to Holland where I worked as an actress on the Amsterdam stage.  I later moved to Bermuda and resumed my career as an artist working in a broad spectrum of media, including pen and ink, oil, acrylic and watercolour.
       Over the years, I have painted Murals, Trompe l'Oeil and Decorative Art in England, France, Canada, the US and at home in Bermuda.
        I'd love to create something amazing for your home, hotel, restaurant or office   - so please contact me to discuss what you have in mind.
      You may click on the links to the right to view my work - listed by category.

"Have brush  - will travel"      Please ring me to discuss:  + 1 441 293 0510   or  + 1  441 292 2670

JoyBlackburne@yahoo.com          Blackburne@northrock.bm

Joy Blaakburne seated in front of one of her Acrylics on Canvas




No comments:

Post a Comment